Some of the most common fashion mistakes men make are so intrinsic in the day-to-day routine that they don’t even realize its impact. You can save yourself from falling in the same category by simply following the tips we have given below.
These are the 5 most common fashion mistakes that men make.
- Clothes that don’t fit properly top the list. A majority of the men make this blunder. They wear clothes that are much larger than their actual size. Duly note that the right fit can make a hell lot of difference! Men tend to commit this size mistake mostly when they shop online as they fail to check the right size. So, the next time you t shirts for men online or any other outfit online make sure it is of the right size.
Drooping shoulders of some oversized t-shirt or baggy trousers is not a decent picture. If the cloths from the rack don’t fit you well then either hit the gym or pay a visit to the tailor.
- Yours pant should have an ideal length – it should be neither too short nor too long. Folding your chinos, denims or khakis isn’t the best idea unless it’s the ongoing trend. Dress khakis, chinos or trousers should end at your shoes heel and as for the jeans it could be a few inches down. But making them kiss the floor is a big NO. If there is more fabric than what is needed, then get it hemmed by a good tailor.
- Wearing a tie with a short-sleeved shirt is a fashion crime. It is the biggest and most common fashion faux pas! Tie should be always worn with a full-sleeved shirt. Rolling the sleeves up while relaxing is allowed.
- The laziest mistake is a mismatched socks color with the pants. It is a golden rule to match the color of the trouser with that of the socks and not with that of the shoes. This rule applies to every formal you wear. Meanwhile, for the denims, a sporty white one will do.
- Bulky back and front pocket is another common fashion blunder men make. This means that your bottom is too tight and your wallet has no space, hence it bulges out or it simply means that your wallet is of the wrong size. Whatever the reason is, you need to fix this issue. Ignoring this will simply make you look like a guy with zero dressing sense.
Ram Nakul works at a t shirt designing company as a fashion designer. He is a fashion forward designer and loves to design t shirts with an eye towards the future.